Skip to main content

Waiting for Approval - The Reason Why I Choose to Start Thinking to Build Personal Brand

I am currently working as a Digital Marketer. I am not a good marketer but still, I believe that I can able to make some changes in one's business through my digital marketing strategies.

I am writing this because of some irritating moments while I am doing my work. Actually, I love this profession. Most of my friends really wonder about this as we work more on social media which they are using for their leisure time. But, the job is not as easy as they think and not much fun as they expected. Sure, it is a serious job and we have to be careful and bothered about each step we are going to take.

Anyway, I am not here to explain all of the difficulties in this profession. Even I'm not good enough to figure out everything. Here, I am writing about a single thing that makes me so irritate and that is none other than getting approval from top level. Getting approval from clients and superiors are difficult. In other ways, it is difficult to satisfy superiors and clients with the stuff we have.

They are always hungry to get more, as we are also hungry to get more from them. The only difference is they are expecting results and we are expecting money.

Actually, it is not what exactly happening. We are not bothered about the money only. The results from our works satisfy us more than the clients do. But it is too difficult to manage better results and their satisfaction. They are in guidelines surrounded by do's and don'ts so as we are too. This is why we are having a difficult situation that is waiting for their approval.

Sometimes it is a blog post, sometimes it is a social media post or sometimes it may be a landing page. Whatever it is, there may be re-work in it and we have to send this multiple times for approval. In the other case, we may convince them we do the best research and the work will results in good for you. That sometimes makes an ego issue too.

So, this is it. It is a very irritating thing that I figured out in my career. 

Now, think about another case. They are so-called influencers. They are blogging or posting their own passion and theirs on likes. Still, business owners run after them. Ready to pay them. This makes us little trouble. We say we are good at blogging, we are good at social media posts. But, each and every time we need to prove it, we have to compromise something for client's or superior's satisfaction.

This makes me think of building a brand for myself. I also need to become an influencer and ready to start work for it. I thought that there are many benefits to this. I can do blog posts about whatever I like and can work for it whenever I want. So, I decided and start researching. I saw a video of Niel Patel about this:


This makes me realize that it is not easy and not a piece of cake. True, it takes at least 10 years for being an influencer and it makes me sad. Now, what to do?

That's okay. It takes time. But, if I haven't started it now, the 10 years will move to another 20 or 30 years or may be it will never happen. But, I can say myself as a social media marketer, blogger, digital marketer. Also, may my blogs or posts may give some information to someone.

So, I finalize that I have to start blogging even if I am not good at it. It will improve on my journey and hope for a better result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Rank Math' - A Free Powerful Tool for On-Page SEO (Malayalam Article)

WordPress ഇപ്പോൾ വെബ് ഡിസൈനിങ്ങിനു ധാരാളമായി ഉപയോഗിച്ചു വരുന്നുണ്ട്. വളരെ എളുപ്പത്തിൽ മനോഹരമായ വെബ്സൈറ്റുകൾ നിർമ്മിക്കുവാൻ വേർഡ്പ്രസ്സ് ഉപയോഗപ്പെടും. എന്നാൽ ചില ലിമിറ്റേഷൻസ് വേർഡ്പ്രസ്സ് പ്ലാറ്റ്‌ഫോമിലും ഉണ്ട്.  പലപ്പോഴും വേർഡ്പ്രസ്സ് വെബ്സൈറ്റുകളിൽ എക്സ്ട്രാ ആയി ഫീച്ചറുകൾ ആഡ് ചെയ്യുവാൻ വിവിധ തരത്തിലുള്ള പ്ലഗിനുകൾ ഉപയോഗിക്കാം. ഇത് കൂടാതെ സേർച്ച് എൻജിൻ ഒപ്ടിമൈസേഷനും അനലിറ്റിക്‌സുകളും എളുപ്പമാക്കാനുള്ള വിവിധ തരം പ്ലഗിനുകളും വേർഡ്പ്രെസ്സിൽ ലഭ്യമാണ്. ഓൺ പേജ് എസ്.ഇ.ഓ (സേർച്ച് എൻജിൻ  ഒപ്ടിമൈസേഷൻ) ചെയ്യുവാനായി ഞാൻ പൊതുവെ യോസ്റ്റ് എസ്‌.ഇ.ഓ പ്ലഗിൻ ആയിരുന്നു യൂസ് ചെയ്തിരുന്നത്. ആയിടെയാണ്ഞാൻ അംഗമായുള്ളഒരു ഡിജിറ്റൽ മാർക്കറ്റിംഗ് വാട്സാപ്പ് ഗ്രൂപ്പിൽ റാങ്ക് മാത്ത് എന്ന പ്ലഗിനിനെ പറ്റിയുള്ള ഒരു ചർച്ച ഞാൻ കാണുന്നത്. ആ വാട്സാപ്പ് ഗ്രൂപ്പ് ലിങ്ക് ഞാൻ ഇവിടെ കൊടുക്കുന്നു: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CgNpWUQgermCG6dEpfOoun ചിലർക്കെങ്കിലും അത് ഉപകാരപ്പെടുമെന്നു വിശ്വസിക്കുന്നു. അങ്ങനെയാണ് റാങ്ക് മാത്ത് എന്ന പ്ലഗിനെക്കുറിച്ചു ഞാൻ അറിയുന്നത്.  യോസ്റ്റ് പ്ലഗിൻ ലഭ്യമാക്കുന്നതിലും കൂടുതൽ ഫീച്ചറുകൾ റാങ്ക് മാത്ത്

Rank Math SEO - A Free Powerful Tool for On-Page SEO

Plugins are very essential if you are creating a business website using  WordPress . Presently, there are many plugins available for on-page SEO in WordPress. Here I am recommending a powerful free on-page SEO tool, which is Rank Math . We were using the Yoast SEO plugin for on-page works earlier then I came across a suggestion in a digital marketing WhatsApp group about the Rank Math plugin. Most of the people suggest that it is better than Yoast in the case of real-time results and it is very helpful for Local SEO . So we decided to try it out on the company website where I am currently working ( Searchie Digital ). We have installed the plugin and it gives better results in a short period. So we decided to install it on our client's websites too. As we have seen good results from it I suggest this tool as it may help you too. I am attaching some videos about Rank Math below it will help you to understand the benefits also how to install and use it: